- If you arrive 15 minutes or more late for a scheduled appointment the service provider has the right to refuse service or reduce the length of the service to ensure that their next scheduled appointment does not have to be pushed back. This rule also applies to waxing appointments only allowing a five minute grace period.
- Centers may require a credit card on file to reserve your appointment. If you don’t have your credit card on file you may only be allowed to come in on a walk-in basis if available.
If you cannot make your appointment please call to reschedule or cancel at least 12 hours ahead of time. If you do not provide sufficient notice a minimum of $25.00 No Show fee will be assessed.
- All children under the age of 18 are classified as minors and must have a parent/guardian signature on their intake form. All children under the age of 12 must have a parent present during their session. W Massage & Wellness cannot be responsible for minors while left unattended.
- Multiple person bookings and multiple service bookings (three or more services) may require a credit card be placed on file to book the appointments. No credit card will be charged unless any part of any appointment, or person in a multiple person booking, is not cancelled with 12 hours of notice prior to the scheduled appointment time. This includes being too late to perform the service or not showing up for the appointment.
Gift Certificates and Gift Cards
- Gift certificates and gift cards are not redeemable for cash.
- We cannot accept or verify lost gift certificates and gift cards.
- All gift certificates and gift cards must be presented at time of service or you must pay by other means.
- All gift certificates and gift cards are non-refundable.
- All returned checks will result in a $30 fee.
- Prices subject to change without prior notification.
- W Massage and Wellness cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen items.
Membership Program Terms and Conditions
Details of the Membership Program
- Your membership entitles you to a 60 minute custom massage session that will be available the same day every month.
- You may receive unlimited additional massages during the month for a discounted rate.
- Your membership and pre-paid massage session can be transferred to any person.
- You may use your prepaid towards a 90 minute massage, 120 minute massage.
- You may use 2 pre-paid massage sessions you have accumulated towards a 120 minute massage without paying a difference.
- Massage sessions include five minutes for Check In and Initial Consultation as well as time to undress. All sessions conclude with five minutes for Post-Consultation, guest recommendations and time to redress. As an example, if you book a 60 minute session, that means 50 minutes of customized hands-on treatment from an expert therapist.
- You understand that if you are not able to come in a particular month, you still will be charged and your pre-paid massage sessions will roll-over to the next month.
Cancellation of Your Membership
If you chose to terminate your membership
Your membership is set up month to month and auto renews until you cancel.
If W Massage & Wellness chooses to terminate your membership:
For the any of following reasons W Massage & Wellness may cancel your membership at anytime and all pre-paid sessions will be considered forfeited by you if:
- You abuse your membership due to misuse of appointments such as excessive cancellations or no-shows.
- If you have insufficient funds in your account for your monthly membership fee two consecutive months in a row from the provided Credit/Debit Card. Use of accumulated pre-paid sessions will not be allowed until a new credit card is updated in our system.
- Inappropriate behavior from the clients or Therapists will not be tolerated in any manner. Please notify the Manager immediately for appropriate action.
- You have knowingly given W Massage & Wellness false information and credit account information to process your membership properly.
- We reserve the right to terminate or deny re-enrollment for an undetermined amount of time for not following any of our Policies & Procedures.
All session times include five minutes for initial consultation and undressing and conclude with five minutes for redressing and recommendations. For example, a 60 minute custom massage session will consist of five minutes for initial consultation and undressing, 50 minutes of a hands-on custom massage and five minutes for redressing and recommendations.